TEACHINGpoint course materials have been designed to be flexible and economical.
This is a site for teachers, administrators and schools. It is not intended for use by students.
Note: eBook review copies are available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electronic files portion of materials are PC and MAC compatible
The Feature Description Comparison page may be helpful in your purchasing decision
Also, check the purchase requirements for educators
(includes perpetual license, printed teacher manual and 25 pre-printed Student Activity books or Lab Manuals - with binding preference*)
Please check each course description in the online catalog for the length and price of each course.
Class set prices are dependent primarily on length of student activity book. Specific course page pricings are the final and definitive pricing quotes. The company reserves the right to change pricing as necessary due to market demands. Volume discounts for schools and districts are available call for details to 877-494-0550 in U.S. and Canada. Elsewhere call 001-904-296-0212.
The Classroom Set includes Teacher Manual and 25 pre-printed student books.
The Teacher's Edition Manual is conveniently packaged in a 3-ring binder with tab dividers.
(A sample teacher manual and Student books are pictured below - each course has its own cover). Note: CD's have been replaced by downloadable files.
- Tab 0: Introduction
- Tab 1: Syllabus and Daily Pacing Guide and Comprehensive Daily Lesson Plans
- Tab 2: Daily Class Notes Reference Copies
- Tab 3: Teacher Version of Student Activity Book or Lab Manual with Answers
- Tab 4: Assessments with Answers
|Classroom Edition includes these Electronic Files:
- Introduction, Syllabus, Pacing Guide, Detailed Daily Lesson Plans
- Class Notes to display for your students
(with very few exceptions, course materials include editable PowerPoint versions of the Class Notes, if not, then a PDF version)
- Teacher Version of Student Activity Book or Lab Manual
- Editable assessments
Student Activity book or lab manual: The Classroom Set includes 25 printed student books that are perfect bound, 3-hole punched and may be printed on either non-perforated or, if you prefer, perforated paper (so students can turn in activities to the teacher and return them to their own 3-ring notebook after grading for assessment review). Additional books may be ordered separately (see below). The activity book or lab manual contains the materials each student will need and, depending upon the course, includes:
- Lab and activity sheets
- Student handouts
- Journaling space
- Selected readings and images
*Regarding the binding preference for the student books the school wishes to order:
We can deliver the printed student books in two ways, as either
1) consumables with three-hole punch perforated paper where pages can be easily removed by students to complete activity answers for grading, then returned to the students to be placed in their own 3-ring notebook in review for future assessments, or
2) as non-consumables with only 3-hole punch and non-perforated to the paper. These versions can be placed in a 1" three-ring notebook (that the school would purchase separately to preserve them in good condition longer), passed out to the students for each period where the students use their own paper to answer the activity questions and the books would be returned at the end of each period and saved in the classroom.
Please tell us your binding preference when placing your order.
| Password Procedure for Class Set:
When your order has been received and accepted, we will send you a password request form. Once received, we will deliver instructions by email to download, save and open the electronic files.
This 1) helps us verify that the educator asking for the password is the one who ordered the material; 2) verifies that you have received the material in good condition; 3) that, if you have purchased a subscription edition that you agree to the license renewal requirement (classroom sets have no expiration or renewal requirement); 4) enroll you for mentoring teacher access that comes with your purchase; and 5) insures that we have a reliable email address at which we can notify you of updates, enrichments and other matters of interest to users.
Funding for Purchase
TEACHINGpoint instructional support course material and Mentoring Teacher Program qualify for funding, beyond departmental budgets in most countries as professional development or instructional support materials. In the U.S., for instance, there are many sources for funding Teaching Point Instructional Support Materials and Mentoring Teacher Program in schools including but not limited to ESSA Title I, 5 to 10% of which can be used for professional development, for which Teaching Point materials qualify; and Title IIa, Improving Teacher Quality State Grants, which is 100% for professional development of teachers or Title 5 Innovative Programs (speak to your School District Federal Funds Director); Carl Perkins Foundation, Tech Prep Consortia, Comprehensive School Reform Grants, Achievement Zone, Gates Foundation, RTI Funds, Workforce Development Grants, State and Federal Grant Funds, Milton Foundation, and Race to the Top, Professional Development funds; New Teacher funds; School Improvement funds; Comprehensive School Reform funding; local, state, regional or national educational foundations.