Please include the following information.
Pre-Publication Information Form
Give us an idea where you are in the publication process. Any "no" answers will simply mean that those materials are not yet completed. The following 21 questions deal with a) copyrights, b) text and c) illustrations. Some questions may not apply.
Yes/No/NA Section A. Copyright questions:
1) Is all your material original?
2) If this is your original material, have you copyrighted it (we can help)?
3) Is some of this material copyrighted by someone else (you may still be able to use it)?
4) If #3 is yes, may we help in getting permission from the copyright holder to use the material?
Remember, we want to provide teachers with full course classroom preparation materials (not just a random lesson plan here, a lab there). Everything needed on a day-to-day basis should be included so that new teachers, or those recently assigned out-of-field, can jump start their instructional learning curve. At the elementary level this may include units strung together to get through the year.
Yes/No/NA Section B. Course Preparation questions:
5) Does your course work cover the material & meet standards for in state & national guidelines for the subject matter?
6) Have you published work in the past?
7) Is the work you are submitting to us published by someone else?
8) Are your materials typed into a word processing program on disk?
9) Syllabus with timeline?
10) Daily lesson plans?
11) Daily lecture notes?
12) Labs (if necessary and enough for minimum state and national requirements) with answers and procedure?
13) Worksheets and keys?
14) Homework and keys?
15) Quizzes and keys?
16) 2 sets of tests and keys (same tests rearranged on 2nd set to inhibit possibility of cheating)?
17) Separate student (blank) copies of above materials
18) Separate teacher version of above student materials with all answers?
Yes/No/NA Section C. Illustrations:
19) Do you have color illustrations or images (black and white drawings
are fine) to go with your materials?
20) If you have illustrations, are they already scanned into your documents and positioned with text as you intend for publishing?
21) If you don't have illustrations, do you need some (can we help)?
Invitation ID, if any
Home Catalog Order Options Site Map Search About Us Memberships News Links